Cotswolds, England Plein Air Painting Trip with Catherine Hearding
September 13-19, 2020
7 Days / 6 Nights - Based in Burford, Oxfordshire
- Daily sketching and painting with Catherine Hearding.
- Six nights in a personally-selected charming boutique hotel-- a quaint and romantic old-world style
English inn, that was once a weaver's cottage, with antique furnishings, individually designed rooms,
and a tranquil walled garden to relax; located in Burford, one of The Cotswolds' most beautiful
- Daily hotel buffet English breakfasts.
- Welcome Reception – with French wines and English cheeses hosted by Catherine Hearding and WalkEurope.
- Two evenings of 3-course dinners featuring traditional Oxfordshire cuisine:
- Sunday Evening Welcome Reception Dinner
- Friday Evening Farewell Dinner
- Visit to Chipping Campden and to specially-selected Cotswold gardens for painting.
- Morning pleasure walks - optional before breakfast group pleasure walks through Burford and along
- Garden, castle and villa entrance fees for all group activities and day trips.
- Round-trip group transfer between Central London and The Cotswolds
- Ground transportation for all group activities, including private mini-buses for day trips.
Small Group Trip - Limited to 15 Persons
Early Bird Discount (Sign-Up by December 31, 2019)
- $4,725 - Shared Room Accommodations
- $6,050 - Private Room Accommodations
- $4,975 - Shared Room Accommodations
- $6,300 - Private Room Accommodations
Airfare not included